Our services are offered to all abused women or women in difficulty with or without children:
- Women abused in a conjugal context (physical, verbal, psychological, social, sexual or economic violence)
- Women abused in a family context
- Women with alcohol, drug or mental health problems that are a consequence of violence they have experienced
- Victims of sexual assault or harassment
- Women who are homeless
- Women referred by another resource (another shelter, a youth center, social services, the Sûreté du Québec, etc.) who meet the above-mentioned criteria
Requests for shelter are evaluated and women who need to be referred to another resource are referred within 48 hours of their reception.
All women admitted must respect the house’s life code. The safety and well-being of all persons in the shelter remain our priority.